These Terms of Service will provide you with the right to use the software applications, web sites, tools and other features (collectively, the "Services") of Simple scan QR code & QR maker which are provided you from time to time. You agree to be bound by these Terms by accessing or using any of the Services. Other third party services will be subject to the terms of service of any third party relating to any use which you may have.
Some features and properties of the services may be subject to additional guidelines, terms or rules. These will be broad acted in such a way that is related/contingent with the services in question. All of these additional terms, guidelines and rules were included in a way by referring to these conditions.
1. Personal Information:
We provide you assurance in terms of protecting the information of our users’ contact persons and personal information and their security defines how we collect the personal information, how we use, share and process them. You accept and agree that Simple scan QR code & QR maker can collect the personal information in the way defined here, also can use, share and process them.
2. Rights of the Parties:
Unless any agreement were mutually reached in written form, you may exercise the right to use the personal, non-exclusive and non-transferrable and limited services in personal and non-commercial ways and manners. You shall not use the Simple scan QR code & QR maker Services on a device which you do not own.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations there of.
Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
You are not given the permission/right to use the name, commercial brands or other commercial symbols of Simple scan QR code & QR maker files reserves all the rights which were not given to you under these conditions clearly.
3. Right of access, modification and deletion of your personal data
In compliance with legal provisions, you have a general right to access, edit and delete your personal data which have been collected pursuant to your access to and/or use of the Services. Regarding data collected via the Platforms in particular, you can access and edit such data directly from the personal area available to you on these Platforms. If you have no personal area, you should refer to the Platforms’ access and editing policy.
You right to use the Services continues until the date of termination of these Terms. Simple scan QR code & QR maker may terminate your use of these Terms and Services immediately and without need for any notices whatsoever. You may terminate the Terms at any time by uninstalling Simple scan QR code & QR maker applications and terminating your use of the Services. This contract will automatically terminate if you do not comply with the terms. You acknowledge that Simple scan QR code & QR maker is not liable to you or any third party without ending or disabling it. Subsequent to the termination, you agree to stop using the Services. In Warranty; waivers, limitations of liability, termination and the provisions of the applicable law sections will continue to apply despite the termination of these terms.
5. Acessation / Transfer
7. User Subscription Terms
- You can register a premium account with all the features of Simple scan QR code & QR maker without ads.
- 1-year application subscription for $ 24.99 and 3-day trial
1-month application subscription for $ 14.99 and 3-day trial
1-week application subscription for $ 4.99 and 3-day trial
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.